"I live by faith in the Son of God who loved me and gave himself for me." Galations 2:20

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Happy Father's Day!

I certainly feel blessed with the family God has given me. I really enjoyed my childhood and still love spending time with our family, especially as it continues to grow. Thanks, dad, for being such a wonderful example, for loving me well, and for all you've sacrificed for your family.
This Father's Day was extra special, because I also got to celebrate Chad in his new role of "Father". As I have said before, I really had a hard time picturing my dear husband as a daddy. He's just never been the "baby loving" type. But, oh what a difference it makes when it's your own baby! He has been so sweet with Henry. I love seeing them snuggling together. I just love it. And I guess that's why every time I see it, I seem to grab the camera...








Henry's first bottle 

looks like a very serious converation






Henry's first trip to the Olive Garden- family date night 



Easter 2011
Happy Father's Day, I love you!
Henry picked out a new camera for his dad for Father's Day,
so there should be lots more pictures to come!




1 comment:

  1. What a sweet blog!! and what a great dad Henry has!! :) PS...I'm excited about the new camera, too!!

    ReplyDelete