"I live by faith in the Son of God who loved me and gave himself for me." Galations 2:20

Sunday, September 26, 2010

FIVE POINT SEVEN!!!!!!

Yes, that's right 5.7. That was my Hgb A1C last week, the absolute lowest it's ever been. For those of you whose worlds don't revolve around blood sugar testing, the "A1C" is sort of an average of your blood sugars over the past 3 months. The lower, the better.. for the baby, for my kidneys, for overall health, etc. Mine is usually somewhere in the 7 range and normal people are probably low 5s, I think. Less than 7 is recommended for pregnancy. So, without ruining it with all the details of how it might not be quite as good as it sounds because maybe the average of lots of lows and some highs falls somewhere in the normal range, I'll just say it's my best ever and be satisfied!
Our workshop has also made some huge progress this week, thanks again to Conrad Construction! We now have walls, and the trusses are to be delivered on Monday. Very exciting!!
For the life of me, I cannot get the last pictures from my camera to show up here to upload. You'll have to wait in suspense to see the progress on construction and the latest GameDay photos (with the most recent ones of Grandma Overman cheering on her Gators from her seats!!)

3 comments:

  1. Good news all around! Excellent! We are always praying for you and your sweet little one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for low A1C's!! Can't wait to see more construction photos. Sort of glad it's not us, although our next project will begin shortly....:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah!! That number is amazing....all your diligence is paying off!!! :)

    ReplyDelete