"I live by faith in the Son of God who loved me and gave himself for me." Galations 2:20

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

12 Weeks and Counting..

Whew..  for two weeks in a row my doctor has been happy with my numbers, so I get to take a week off next week! And, for the record, last week he gave me permission to go waterskiing (up until 20 weeks anyway). Since I whined like a small child when we were at the river last month and I thought I had to sit out on the all the fun activities.. (ok, really just skiing) I was very excited to hear this news!
I'm happy to report that my parents and their traveling expedition have arrived safely in Alaska for their 2 week visit. They've been talking about doing this for years, so I'm glad to see it happening! Here they are enjoying breakfast in Anchorage, possibly still a little sleep deprived from the previous long day of traveling!

2 comments:

  1. At first when I read that you get a week off, I thought you meant you were "off" from watching your glucose levels so closely, but I'm guessing you mean a week off from the Dr., huh? I thought that seemed a little strange. That should be nice. I've been feeling bad for you and your weekly visits.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you got to have a 'week' off.....!! Keep up the good work...glad you are feeling less nausea and more energy! :)

    ReplyDelete