"I live by faith in the Son of God who loved me and gave himself for me." Galations 2:20

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Four Wonderful Years

Yes, as of July 8th, Chad and I have been married for 4 years.  It's funny to me how time goes by, because 4 years really doesn't seem like all that long, yet it's hard for me to remember life before marriage, it just seems so normal and comfortable now (ok, most of the time!). I really do just have to praise God for having a plan for our lives and leading us to each other. It has been a wonderful adventure and I'm especially excited for what the next year holds!  As we've been adjusting to the idea of being parents, especially in the first week or so of finding out, Chad commented that one of his fears was that he "didn't want to loose what we have with the two of us" (with the arrival of the baby). For some reason that still just almost brings a tear to my eyes. I know, from what everyone tells us, it will just get better and we really can't imagine it until it happens.. but to know that he really thinks we have something worth holding on to is still pretty sweet to me! I also found it pretty sweet to be surprised at work with the largest bouquet of flowers I've ever seen. (and it was a surprise, because we both admit that we aren't really "flower people", so I never would have expected them, but LOVED them, especially since I do like "surprises"!) We also got to enjoy a nice dinner at one of our favorite restaurants, Stonewood. Yum!

2 comments:

  1. Who knew you had already written so much in a blog! It is fabulous! There is so much to congratulate you on here. I haven't even gotten around to that monthly birthday/anniversary email yet this month, so I missed the anniversary...sorry, but happy 4 years!

    I dont know much about blood sugar struggles, but I'm sure you are doing great. The next 8 months are going to fly by and then you will have the sweetest baby to snuggle. Can't wait to see him/her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting....a blog!! :) I am so excited to be a part of this wonderful time in your lives!!! I'll look forward to your updates....you are doing great!!

    ReplyDelete