"I live by faith in the Son of God who loved me and gave himself for me." Galations 2:20

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Surviving on lows

Well, as I get ready for week 4, or week 6 (I haven't been to the doctor yet and am getting conflicting reports on when to start the count, all I know is.. where did that first month go? Only 8 left??!!) Anyway, I have managed to keep my blood sugar average, not perfect, but better than I can ever remember. I wouldn't call it perfect control as I tend to be running pretty low and am having to correct a lot, but no severe reactions and not too many highs. Odd though, because I expected to need more insulin right away, right now I am using much less than usual. I'm sure that will change soon enough. Well, I guess this is a pretty boring blog, more just for me to vent through this process I guess. I'm sure once the little one arrives there will be more fun things to talk about!

No comments:

Post a Comment