"I live by faith in the Son of God who loved me and gave himself for me." Galations 2:20

Friday, March 1, 2013

Happy Birthday Henry!!

Wow, I can't believe my little boy is already 2!!! It's amazing to me how every day he just seems to get cuter and cuter and I find myself loving him more and more.. yet at the same time, he does seem to test my patience more than ever at the same time.  I think this is one of the cutest ages yet - as he is learning so much every day, he's like a little parrot, repeating everything we say with his own cute little dialect, wanting to do everything on his own, learning to be more and more independent. I guess the tantrums and frustrations are just part of the learning process, but they do leave Chad and I continually praying to God for wisdom for how to deal with it all. He is a little daddy's boy and it just makes my heart smile at night when I can not peel him off of Chad's shoulder because he just loves to cuddle with his dad before bed. Sweet, sweet, stuff.. and it's just going by way too fast!
We had a wonderful time with friends and family celebrating his birthday a few weeks ago. Here are some pictures..










Thank you to my friend Keila for making these.. I cannot take credit! 

Fun with his cousins! 



Not sure what Olivia is thinking, but I love her face here

right after "blowing out his candles"/spitting all over cake!



Friends! 

2 comments:

  1. What a precious boy!!! Can't imagine our family without him....or his sweet parents!!! and friends are just even more of a blessing!!! :) Fun, Fun Day!!! and it was a beautiful day OUTSIDE!! :)

    ReplyDelete